Internal Sales Executive (French Speaking), Bedfordshire
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 GBP per annum plus (DOE) plus Pension
Are you fluent in French? Are you looking to take the next step in your sales career and progress into an external export role? Then keep reading!
Si vous êtes capable de lire ceci soit parce que vous êtes de nationalité français, soit parce que vous parlez et écrivez couramment le français comme langue seconde, alors nous sommes très intéressés à entendre de vous! Nous travaillons actuellement avec un spécialiste dans la conception et la fabrication de solutions d'emballage pour l'industrie alimentaire qui sont bien connus pour leur niveau exceptionnel de qualité et de service. Forte d'une expertise technique et d'une excellente réputation de marque innovante et créative, cette entreprise est fière de sa capacité à s'adapter aux exigences toujours changeantes des marchés internationaux.
Based from the office in Bedfordshire for a training period of between 6 and 8 months, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate with solutions sales experience who is looking to progress into a fully external sales role following a comprehensive training programme. Fluent French language skills (written and spoken) are essential for this role, if you have an additional language under your belt, especially Spanish, Italian or Portuguese this would make you even more desirable! Once you have completed your training programme, you will join the company bonus scheme for the opportunity to increase your earnings.
- Reporting to the European Sales Manager, you will be required to travel throughout Europe once trained for up to 2 weeks per month
- Represent the company with the highest levels of professionalism and service at all times when conducting activities including processing bespoke orders, quotations, monitoring stock levels etc.
- Liaise with internal departments on a daily basis
- Send samples to customers for approval
- Work towards agreed budgets and targets
- Process stock orders, keeping in mind timescales for deliveries
- Respond to any website enquiries for potential new business
- Raise credit applications for all new customers, check invoices
- Resolve any delivery queries with the transport department
- Report commercial opportunities or high risk issues to the Manager
- You must be fluent in English and French (spoken and written). One additional language to intermediate level (ideally Spanish, Italian or Portuguese) would be ideal but is not essential
- A background in packaging or food manufacturing would be ideal
- Proven solutions sales experience is essential for this role
- You must be a good listener with a positive attitude and ambitions to develop a sales career
- Ability to prioritise workload and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good attention to detail and ability to think outside the box
Once trained you will progress into an External Export Sales role with a defined European region, although you will remain based from the UK. If you meet the requirements above please apply now!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. AJS15262 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job