Interim SHE Manager, Food Manufacturing, East Midlands
£400 - £430 per day (All inclusive rate)
REF: NCM895269Apply for this position
Proven Interim SHE Manager required to support a food manufacturing site going through closure.
Interim SHE Manager required for immediate start to help close a food factory based in the East Midlands.
The contract is for five months running from August until the end of December when the site closes.
Reporting into the Group SHE Manager, my client is looking for a skilled interim SHE Manager with food manufacturing experience to come and support the site over the next five months until it closes. Ensuring Safety, Health & Environment standards do not drop. There is a project team in place stripping out the lines and transferring the product.
This role will be focused on:
- Tidying up the site, collating and cataloguing all data around accidents over three+ years
- Daily audits around the site
- Regular updates to the site management team, board directors and the Group SHE Manager
- Ensuring loss time accidents are reported immediately when they happen
- Any breaches of Health, Safety, Environment to be drawn upon
There is no Strategy to the role there are structures in place.
Please get in touch for further information
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. NCM895269
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob