Interim Senior HRBP (Inside IR35) - Food - SE Scotland
£400 - £450 GBP per day plus plus expenses
REF: NCM46321Apply for this position
Excellent opportunity to support a leading chilled food manufacturer as Interim Senior HRBP for the next five months.
Partnering the site General Manager, and part of the site leadership team, you will drive the people agenda, leading the HR team to ensure delivery of both the local and Group HR plan.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will have three direct reports.
- Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship with the Trade Unions to ensure the business needs are met.
- Own, develop and lead the delivery of the HR plan ensuring it supports the business unit goals, Group HR strategy and customer needs.
- Drive engagement by ensuring completion of the Group Employee Engagement Survey, development of the BU engagement plan and both BU engagement and wellbeing initiatives.
- Manage the development and succession process to ensure there is an effective succession plan and talent pipeline
- Working with the site leadership team, ensure recruitment plans are in place which meet the needs of the business including both permanent and temporary labour
- Lead Organisational Design (OD) initiatives at business unit level to ensure organisation is fit to meet current and future business needs.
- Drive the performance management cycle at business unit level ensuring reviews take place, PDP’s are live and actions plans are in place where improvement is required.
- Support the General Manager to develop and deliver the business unit communication strategy, ensuring all employees are well informed and that all communication channels are effective.
To apply you must have
- Experience in Business Partnering a leadership team, excellent commercial acumen and business knowledge and are financially astute.
- Experience of leading change programmes at business level.
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively across all levels of the organisation.
- Significant experience with managing Trade Union relationships.
- Previous experience within FMCG
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position