Interim Engineering Supervisor, Food Manufacturing, N.Yorkshire
£300 - £350 per day plus Expenses
REF: NCM895387Apply for this position
Excellent opportunity to join an ambitious food manufacturing company on a six-month Interim Engineering Supervisor contract starting immediately.
Interim Engineering Supervisor required for an immediate start
Permanent Nights – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – 10 hours per shift thanks
My client is looking for an Interim Multi-skilled Engineer (70% mechanical / 30% electrical) with a strong background in managing small teams within a food manufacturing environment, ideally meat.
You will be responsible for eliminating breakdowns and overseeing a small team of five shift engineers to ensure the smooth running of the shift.
To apply you will
- Be a proven Engineering Supervisor / Multi-skilled Engineer within the food industry (meat desirable)
- Have the ability to train, develop and manage a small team
- Have used spiral steamers, baggers and weighers
- Have machine experience with Handtmann, Vemag, Formax or Koppens is desirable Pneumatics and Hydraulic systems
- Have experience of using Siemens S7 / Omron
Get in touch for further information.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778 REF. NCM895387
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob