Hygiene Manager, Warwickshire
Location: United Kingdom
County / State: Warwickshire
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Zoe Gmaj
Start date: Asap
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 GBP per annum plus Package (DOE)
Wow what an opportunity! Hygiene Manager required to set up a Hygiene function, bringing expertise in-house for a fantastic food manufacturer...
This is a role to be really excited about, an opportunity to join an established food manufacturing company as a Hygiene Manager. This site has an excellent Technical record and quality standards, an exciting NPD pipeline and is a continually growing, well-invested site. It may surprise you to hear until now it has always outsourced its Hygiene function, and this is about to change!
We require an experienced Hygiene Manager to join the business to successfully bring Hygiene in-house and build a strong, dedicated Hygiene team within the business. An outstanding opportunity to really make your stamp on a business and a great project to get your teeth into! We are seeking a pro-active Hygiene Manager, with a proven track record of a similar role, challenging or changing processes and putting improvements in place.
As Hygiene Manager you will report to the Factory Manager and will:
- Develop, implement and maintain internal Hygiene strategy and systems
- Identify cleaning schedules
- Organise and schedule labour
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- Ensure site is always "audit ready"
- Ensure current and new staff adhere to good hygiene and practices at all times
- Maintain microbiological standards
- Ensure compliance with GMP, BRC and customer standards
- Manage and drive Continuous Improvement of the cleaning process
- Work closely with Production and Engineering teams
- Own and manage training matrix, identify gaps and implement training
- Budgetary control for Hygiene
To be considered for this role you will be of graduate calibre in food science or similar with a proven track record of delivering in a similar role in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment. You will ideally hold NEBOSH, COSHH, Food safety and HACCP training and qualifications and will be able to hit the ground running.
This is a one of a kind Hygiene Manager role, with a great team, both on the shop floor and at Senior Management, inspirational and hard-working, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG15303 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job