Hygiene Manager, Ayrshire
County / State: Ayrshire, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Zoe Gmaj
Start date: Asap
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 GBP per annum
Experienced Hygiene Manager required for a leading food manufacturer in Ayrshire. This role will be working Mon - Fri days (with flexibility)...
Want to be part of a UK leading chilled food business? Join a site with high quality, tasty food products and a great culture as a Hygiene Manager today! We are seeking an experienced Hygiene Manager to lead a team of around ten Hygiene Operatives across day and night shift.
This will be a Monday - Friday days role but you will be flexible to cover and support weekends and meet with night shift teams to ensure support and standards are maintained at all times.
As Hygiene Manager you will report to the site Technical Manager and will manage the cleaning function across low and high care areas.
- Coordinate hygiene schedules and labour to ensure compliance to legislation, microbiological and visual hygiene standards
- Ensure Hygiene standards meet specifications
- Lead site Hygiene audits
- Ensure a culture of Health and Safety
- Look at ways to bring cost savings whilst maintaining efficiencies and quality.
- Manage cleaning and waste handling budgets
- Manage performance through the use of KPIs
- Plan and prioritise work, adapting to business changing requirements
- Work closely with production to ensure cleaning requirements are accommodated without compromising standards or production requirements
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of maintaining and improving high standards of Hygiene within a food manufacturing environment. You will have awareness of ISO and BRC standards and will have pest awareness and COSHH certifications. NEBOSH / IOSH qualifications would also be an advantage.
We can interview ASAP so please apply today!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG893526 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job