H&S Manager, Lincolnshire
Location: South Lincolnshire
County / State: Lincolnshire
Category: Health and Safety
Consultant: Dominic Cooke
Start date: Asap
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you bored of similar looking and sounding SHE roles in the food industry? This one is very different.
This is a particularly interesting opportunity for a H&S Manager to join a niche and rapidly growing (100% Month on Month) business with exciting plans for the future (new factory to be built within two years). Where does the success come through, a unique business model that has perfectly captured a gap in the market.
This role will focus on championing H&S Management across all functions of the business. As this company is in its infancy, you will be responsible for creating a legacy and setting the blueprint that this company will work to as it continues its pretty incredible growth.
This business is looking for someone with the following skills:
- A track record of H&S management, preferably within food manufacturing
- Be able to maintain the SHE Management system
- Practical experience of H&S in a fast-paced manufacturing environment including contact with appropriate external organisations
- Passionate about Safety, Health and the Environment, able to influence at all levels and facilitate change
- Experience of delivering training
- PC literate, able to present information coherently, accurately and persuasively
- Good understanding of Environmental law
This is a people-focused business with an interesting back story, so please apply to this H&S Manager role now for more details.
REF. DAC894705 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job