HR Officer, Nottinghamshire
Location: East Midlands
County / State: Nottinghamshire
Job type: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Consultant: Zoe Gmaj
Start date: asap
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 GBP per annum
Experienced HR Officer required with expertise in business partnering, advising and influencing change in a manufacturing or logistics environment...
If you are a progressive HR professional and want to develop your career with a market-leading, innovative and inspirational manufacturing business where you will be business partnering, influencing change and driving development, then this could be the next step you are looking for in the new year! At the heart of the UK's chilled food industry this factory can offer a hands-on, varied and fast-paced environment for you to make a real difference.
We are seeking an HR professional with business partnering ability to join an established food manufacturer with a world of opportunity for career progression in the group. This site is a huge manufacturing facility with many blue collar workers, daily challenges, ongoing improvements, investments and development initiatives. Someone from a similar environment, used to advising on shift changes, and generalist advise for shop floor line managers and senior managers alike.
The role of HR Officer:
- You will immerse yourself in the business, culture and key drivers
- Ensure delivery of the annual HR Plan to meet the organisational strategy and aims
- Work closely with Operational Managers to gain "buy-in" in order to lead and influence decisions for change
- Facilitate ownership of Line Managers for HR including; grievance, disciplinary, attendance, H&S and recruitment
- Identify training needs on the shop floor and influence skills development and training paths for example for future leaders
- Ensure development of a continuous improvement culture
- Monitor the effectiveness of KPIs as a reporting team
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified and must be a strong influencer and adviser. It is essential you have worked in a manufacturing, logistics or distribution style environment and you are experienced in change management and high volume caseloads. You will be energetic, proactive and hands on.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG15223 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job