HR Manager, Food Manufacturing, East Midlands
County / State: East Midlands
Category: Human Resources
Consultant: Nicole Moloney
Start date: Asap
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Does the opportunity of becoming a HR Manager across two business units sound like an exciting challenge to you? Can you make a difference?
Excited by the opportunity to work for a food business that supplies award-winning innovative products to leading retail and foodservice customers.
Searching for that challenge to be a part of a business that is operating in a growing market and has an exciting strategy to double in size over the next five years?
You will work with the management team to support two sites, one of which has new state of the art equipment.
Passionate about HR, Training and Health & Safety, this role will allow you to build, own and deliver the HR strategy for the two businesses. You will be passionate about not only HR, but Training and Safety and be looking for an opportunity to really own and make a difference within this business.
A great role which will allow you to;
- Develop, agree and deliver an annual HR Plan
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Develop and implement HR Processes for Line Managers to deliver recruitment and selection, disciplinary's, grievance and handling conflict, attendance management and health & safety
Starting from a clean slate you will have the opportunity to set the agenda and not work to someone else's.
To apply you must have operated at Senior HR Advisor / HR Business Partner or HR Manager level within a fast-paced FMCG environment.
- Degree calibre
- Strong Employee Relation Skills
- Track record of guiding and influencing a senior management team
- Proven experience of developing and deploying HR Policies and procedures
- Ability to build strong relationships and be confidant to make the right decision
REF. NCM894178 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job