HR Business Partner, Food Manufacturing, Lincolnshire
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
REF: NCM895582Apply for this position
Proven HRBP required with FMCG experience.
My client is looking to recruit a strategic thinking HRBP who can demonstrate strong project orientated experience, the ability to scope out projects, consider the effect it has laterally on all areas of the site, engage them and deliver successfully. Someone who can make data driven decisions
You must be CIPD qualified to apply and have experience of working at HRBP or HR Manager level ideally within an FMCG business.
On a day to day basis you will support a Senior HR Business Partner with the following
- implementation and delivery of the HR plan, policies and processes for the business
- delivery of a talent pipeline
- managing the union relationship
- management of pay, reward and recognition for the business
You will also
- Work with a central HR Services team to deliver weekly and salaried recruitment
- Conduct labour planning meetings with operational managers
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Coach and support line managers to manage people processes including absence, disciplinary and grievance and work with them on initiatives including employee engagement surveys
- Report on KPIs
- Provide insight to the SHRBP and line managers on root causes of people issues and make recommendations
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5.30
Apply today if you are available and looking for your next challenge.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob