HR Assistant, 1 year FTC, Harrow, Hybrid Working
£25,000 - £30,000 GBP per annum
South East and London
REF: NCM46067Apply for this position
If you enjoy working in HR in a fast-paced FMCG environment, then this could be the next role for you get in touch.
My client is looking for an experienced HR Adminsiatrtor / HR Assistant to join them to cover Maternity Cover for one year starting no later than September 2022.
The role reports into the HR Controller (Head of HR & Office).
This is a hybrid role – two or three days in the office based in Harrow and the rest working from home.
35 hours per week.
No responsibility for people.
No direct reports.
Job Role –
- Updating the HR System; Creating accounts, resetting accounts, ensuring all employee information is up to date, answering queries, etc.
- Tracking employee events
- Writing and distributing internal letters
- Filing and scanning
- Employee absence administration
- Monitoring sickness levels of staff
- Inputting payroll changes
- Updating and monitoring
- Proof reading and updating job descriptions
- Adding new vacancies onto the website
- Setting up interviews
- Following up references
- New starter administration
- Organising induction programs
- Assist with producing a regular suite of metrics for Line Managers and wider ops team review. Inputting key HR data (i.e. starters, leavers, absences and keeping metrics up to date)
- Keep the organisation chart/structure up to date monthly, noting changes, additions etc.
- Assisting the HR Controller and HR Advisor in other tasks as required to include typing notes, updating contracts of employment, and assisting with administration related to policies and processes
- Graduate or equivalent with at least one year’s HR experience
- Advanced computer skills – outlook word, PowerPoint, excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive hands-on approach
- Effective team player
- Experience of working for a retailer or FMCG
- Working towards CIPD Level 3
Get in touch for further information.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position