Head of Retail Sales, Food Manufacturing, London
Competitive basic plus bonus and benefits
South East and London
REF: AJT895300Apply for this position
Team leadership and strategy development but still working directly with customers - isn't that the perfect combination?
A great opportunity to lead and manage a small but successful team of Account Managers as well as engaging at senior level with key customers.
The company are a well-established international protein business selling to customers across UK and Europe within retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors. This role is to lead and develop the sales strategy for retail and wholesale business across the UK market, whilst liaising with senior colleagues across the other international regions.
Although this business is global and sells across 65 countries worldwide, the UK business is a small team with a great supportive attitude, strong work ethic and fantastic story to tell regarding heritage and sustainability.
Career development and long-term opportunity will be to grow the team and look at how to expand into new channels and retailers across European countries.
Key requirements of this role are:
- Greater London based
- Experience of managing retail customers and trading relationships with processors and end users
- Experience of commercial negotiation with major UK grocery retailers
- Food background is essential within meat, poultry, seafood or fresh produce
- Demonstrable people management and strong team leadership
- Energetic, ambitious and with a great communication style
- Experience of creating and delivering on strategic projects
If you feel that this exciting challenge represents the next step you are looking for then apply with your CV today or call me to chat further.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. AJT895300
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob