Head of Brand Marketing, Cumbria
County / State: Cumbria
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Abbi Taylor
Start date: Asap
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum plus Benefits
A hugely exciting role for a Head of Brand Marketing to develop a new branded range of products within food manufacturing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family owned and run business with an excellent reputation for innovation, flexibility, quality and service. The business is progressive, stable and with forward-thinking leadership they are ready to take the next growth step.
They are genuine leaders in the Free From market that has grown massively over the last ten years and within the sector the business is renowned for its technical expertise and sector knowledge.
The business is predominantly an own label producer, however, this unique opportunity is to create, design, launch and implement a marketing strategy for a new branded range of products. The role will have complete freedom to shape and deliver the project and manage the full marketing activity going forward.
As Head of Brand Marketing you will have complete autonomy to drive and manage this new venture with the support of a strong commercial and NPD team as well as an existing marketeer. The long-term opportunity is fantastic and for the right person there is a real long-term option to take full ownership or the sales and marketing function and lead and grow the team across brand and own label.
You’re probably sold on the role but as you’d expect with an opportunity like this there is a strict criteria of skills and experience, most importantly;-
- Current Brand Management experience
- It is essential that you have experience of working within food or drink manufacturing
- You must have experience of the full creative process from concept to delivery and whilst you may have worked in a major branded corporate you must show the flexibility and diversity to work in a smaller family owner business
- You will be articulate, a great communicator and well educated, ideally with a marketing related degree or equivalent
- Finally any experience, knowledge or personal participation in the free from sector is highly advantageous
Based in a Cumbria location is very important for this role and will require someone who is already located within a reasonable commuting distance or someone who is happy and fully prepared to relocate.
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and this fits the bill or you are not actively looking but this genuinely rare opportunity has caught your interest then please apply today or send me what you have in relation to CV of career history. Alternatively if you wish to know more please contact me directly to discuss further.
REF. AJT893948 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job