Grocery Ecommerce Manager - Food Manufacturing
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus
REF: AJT895701Apply for this position
Can you unlock the potential for accelerated online growth?
Do you know who is behind the own label foods on our supermarket shelves and do you know the revenue generated by private label food manufacturing in the UK? It’s not just the brands that drive category growth and it’s not just about brands when it comes to eCommerce.
Group Ecommerce Manager is a fantastic opportunity for someone to carve a new role within an existing and hugely successful business. The business recognises the momentum of shoppers switching to the online channel and want to maximise their opportunity to build a strong private label ecomm strategy in partnership with their customers.
The Ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills
- Relevant working experience in a food manufacturing business managing Ecommerce Channels
- You must have worked with major UK grocery retail – Top 4 plus Coop, Aldi, Waitrose or M&S
- Your must have working knowledge of category and digital marketing - digital media, marketing and Ecommerce will be in your DNA
- Knowledge of the D2C and wider Ecommerce marketing landscape would be advantageous
- CRO, SEO, Paid Search & Performance Marketing would be highly prized
- Advanced Excel Skills
Finally let’s face it you will also be a bit geeky about data and be excited by consumer trends, insight and analytics.
In return you will receive great training, strong leadership and genuine belief and investment from the board to be successful and build an Ecommerce team. You will also work for one of the leading UK chilled food manufacturers and be an integral part of the next growth phase.
If this ticks your boxes, please apply with your CV today or contact me directly to discuss further.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778