Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Cheshire
Location: North West
County / State: Cheshire
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Lynne Wilmot, HR & Office Director
Start date: Asap
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum plus Benefits
We are looking for a Graduate recruitment consultant to join our expanding team, we offer a full training program and a competitive salary.
Focus Management Consultants – the countries’ leading recruiters in the food and beverage industry with over 26 years’ experience in this extremely lucrative market, are on the hunt for an eager and bright graduate to come and join our close-knit team.
Your Training Programme
You will start your journey as a resourcing specialist, and through a specially devised graduate training programme (created by industry specialists) within 9-12 months you will be well on your way to becoming a specialist recruiter within your chosen field. Not only will you be mentored and taught by the best the food and beverage industry has to offer, but you will also be working alongside our Directors with household brands you know and love.
Our company philosophy is very much about nurturing talent, and this is apparent through our training programme which has been devised with graduates in mind. You will learn the entire recruitment process from the bottom up, and see first-hand the impact our decisions make as specialist recruiters in the food and beverage industry.
This exciting opportunity will initially be based at our Head Office in Cheshire, but could allow for a move to Manchester City Centre once the initial training is complete.
How will I be rewarded?
- A fantastically competitive base salary with regular pay reviews
- Our commission scheme is uncapped so you are able to earn as much as you can
- Additionally our package also includes a car allowance, healthcare scheme and pension
- Everyone gets their birthday off, as well as 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile phone from your first day
- The chance to work and travel across the world
- Staff days out where we are all able to contribute to the business strategy, plus lunches and evenings out
For giving us your passion and commitment, we will ensure to make you a great consultant as well as rewarding you generously in the process.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of our successful team, send your CV in today.
REF. LVW13559B By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job