Food Buyer, Reigate, Surrey
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Benefits
REF: HLJ895112Apply for this position
If you're a bright, ambitious Buyer this is a great opportunity to join a privately owned, award-winning business.
This is an opportunity for a bright and driven individual to join a leading award-winning, independently owned food business of ambient products. They have an international supply base, are enjoying YOY growth and supply all UK retailers with both Own Label and Branded ambient goods.
You will be part of a small, proactive team and be responsible in undertaking all activities relating to sourcing individual products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain commercial relationships with all suppliers
- Keep up to date and be an expert in your assigned product group
- Work closely with key suppliers to keep up with their latest products
- Assist with the tender submissions
- Support Sales, Technical, Supply Chain and suppliers regarding New Product Development
- Research the market and/or new markets to improve product ranges
- Manage product supply
You will need to be very bright and ambitious and have a 2.1 or above in a relevant business degree, or equivalent. You'll be confident with strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines. Analytically minded you will have exceptional negotiation techniques and be highly motivated and project driven.
The business invest heavily in its employees, so this is a great business to work for. Send your CV through to me today!
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. HLJ895112
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjobApply for this position