Finance Analyst, Reporting & control, Food, Lincolnshire
£22,000 - £26,000 GBP per annum
REF: NAH45856Apply for this position
This is a great opportunity for growth and development as a Finance Analyst working for established food manufacturer in Lincolnshire.
Are you experienced in the finance sector? Have you got experience in overhead/capital reporting, analysis, and use of ERP systems & fixed asset management? Are you looking for a career with real scope for development? Well, this could be the role for you.
My client is one of the largest and well-established food manufacturers in the country, as the business continues to grow, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the expanding team. This role offers great scope for development and progression.
- Preparing periodic reports for review, submitting & circulating reports, and preparing ad-hoc information for review (normally overhead/capital related)
- Preparing and posting journals (normally overhead related), querying unexpected or unusual information, preparing balance sheet account reconciliations (normally overhead/capital related) for review
- Applying the overhead and capital controls (e.g. Budgetary overspends, Capital expenditure) and escalating breaches to management
- Preparing information according to the guidelines issued by group (e.g. Monthly VAT Returns, Year End Tax Submissions)
- Providing information as required as part of the rolling forecast process, ensuring that information is accurate
- Maintaining the financial accounting systems (e.g. ERP, Fixed Asset Register) according to set procedures and escalating any issues
To reward your hard work and ambition as a talented Finance Analyst you will receive plenty of support and opportunity’s which will empower you to drive your own success and create a career you can be proud of. Along with a competitive salary, 33 days annual leave, life assurance, pension and flexible benefits package.
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with your CV today.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778Apply for this position