Engineering Lead, Lincolnshire
£75,000 - £100,000 GBP per annum plus Car & Bonus
REF: DAC896133Apply for this position
There is more to this than meets the eye - An ordinary job title for an extraordinary business. Unrivalled autonomy in the role means this an opportunity not to be missed.
Research has demonstrated that after reduced hiring last year and the early part of this year, the taps were switched on this summer and there was a significant vacancy increase with more people being open to a job move as well.
With this in mind, how do you tell what is a great job from one that is just a consequence of the current market noise?
Due diligence & research are important, but this can be hard to do on an advert, however we believe this is a great opportunity and will try to demonstrate why:
- Considered one of the best working environments in any sector (33 awards won in the last two years)
- Large ongoing investment & CAPEX (variety in role)
- Excellent remuneration package (with the number of benefits reaching double figures)
- Considerable international collaboration (colleagues across Europe and internationally)
- Well supported and equipped team (budget parameters in job spec)
- A company you would be proud to say you worked for (95% said it was a great business when we conducted a small informal survey of 40 people who work/worked there)
- Opportunity to progress your career across multiple products / categories / locations
- Opportunity to progress into General Management or multi-site roles
- No shareholders (you will encounter very little red tape)
- No shareholders (significant investment back into Operations, up to 75% of profit)
- Intelligent and impressive co-workers to learn from
- Will support you through university / further study
The company has produced an excellent job description I can share with you.
You will need to have FMCG/food experience at senior management / board level but also you will need to demonstrate having led significant business initiatives and large-scale collaborative projects. The ability to develop people is also hugely important.
Would you like to find out more? Please apply now.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778Apply for this position