Electrical Engineering Manager, Hampshire
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
REF: NCM894805Apply for this position
My client has an urgent need for an Electrical bias Engineering Manager to join the business, you must be a strong leader who is willing to be hands-on.
My client is a global company with a number of operations in the UK. They supply products to the food and drink industry and operate in a high volume, labour intensive environment. You will use their products on a regular basis without realising it.
Due to the current Electrical Engineering Manager moving on from the business they have an urgent requirement to get a new Engineering Manager into the business ASAP. You will lead the electrical team and ensure that all machines, equipment and the plant are operating at their optimum efficiency.
This is a days based, Monday to Friday role. Reporting into the site Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the electrical department with multiple customers and a team of eleven staff; Electrical / Shift Technicians and apprentices.
The team will be responsible for providing electrical/technical support for breakdowns, projects and improvements and ensuring that all machinery, plant and equipment is compliant with current H&S legislation.
To apply you must have:
- Experience of leading a team of people in a manufacturing environment, food or packaging desirable
- Strong organisational skills and be a self-starter
- An understanding of PLCs, preferably Allen Bradley and Bosch platforms
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Experience of manufacturing servo systems
- Electrical circuit testing and problem solving skills
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjobApply for this position