Director (m/f/d) Dairy Technical Applications
REF: AJT895281Apply for this position
Saputo Inc. is one of the top ten dairy processors in the world, operating not only in Canada but also in the US, Australia, Argentina and Europe.
With 16.000 employees Saputo produces a wide array of dairy products such as cheese, fluid and ESL-milk, cream products and dairy ingredients like powders. For a new established position within Saputo´s corporate structure, incumbent is to act as a significant influencing force within Saputo`s global operations in terms of providing subject matter expertise regarding external technologies in the dairy industry with focus on cheese production, whey and powder technology. The position is based in Montreal / Canada.
- Market analysis of available technologies
- Conduct cost benefit analysis regarding the impact of new technologies on the business
- Guide both technology supplier and receiving Saputo division to a sensible commercial outcome
- Build external relationships with universities, machine manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Build internal relationships with Plant Managers, Technical Managers and other important internal functions
Profile of Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in dairy science or food technology with special dairy background
- Minimum 5 years` experience in the dairy industry, preferred coming from production in a technically advanced industrial dairy company or a dairy-focused machine manufacturer
- Good understanding in dairy processing, ideally with know-how of proteins and physio-chemistry of cheese
- Existing network of technical or commercial contacts in the dairy industry technology sphere
- Proactive, self-starting personality with high level of discipline and prioritisation, pragmatic approach to work, extensive travel availability (up to 50 %), and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
This position offers you the opportunity to support a big company with your knowledge in dairy technology and work in an international environment in a very flexible and self-dependent way.
Our consultant, Matthias Hennig (+49 89 1895520-19) will be happy to provide you with further details. Rau Consultants guarantees objective information and only passes on data after express consent. We look forward to receiving your application under the reference number 3307.
If you are interested in this position apply today. All applications will be forwarded to Matthias Hennig at Rau Consultants.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. AJT895281
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Apply for this position