Dark Kitchen Supervisor, London
£28,000 - £32,000 GBP per annum plus Benefits
South East and London
REF: SAH896213Apply for this position
An exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Supervisor to join a forward-thinking food business at a dark kitchen site in London.
A great opportunity for someone to become the Kitchen Supervisor at a Dark Kitchen site.
This is a brand-new role at a new production facility site with an exciting restaurant and meal kit brand that is rapidly growing. They are leading in their field in the UK not just in meal kits but across their strong people culture and values.
You will be reporting into the Kitchen Manager who oversees food and operations, leading a team of five people. Working between food production through to couriers for dispatch, you will be a strong communicator that can work with cross-functional teams and third parties.
The role responsibilities include;
- Overall courier management accountability
- Acting as a bridge between production and dispatch
- Managing all kitchen orders for couriers
- Ensuring the quality of the product and checking before dispatched
- Ensuring the products are all signed for
- General administrative duties including the orders system
You will have;
- A passion for great food and service
- Supervisory or management experience within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with computer systems, Procure Wizard
- Chef or restaurant experience would be good but is not essential
- Health and safety experience desirable but not essential
- Food Safety and Hygiene experience desirable but not essential
The role would offer room to grow with the business or open more opportunities across the food sector in restaurants or in central production kitchens.
Apply today by sending your CV if you are interested in joining this award-winning business.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position