Continuous Improvement Manager, Nottinghamshire
Location: East Midlands
County / State: Nottinghamshire
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Victoria Forrester
Start date: Asap
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
CI Manager required by a market-leading food manufacturing organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
A Continuous Improvement Manager is required by a large, market-leading food manufacturing organisation based in Nottinghamshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive company where you can take an active part in driving the business forward.
Through analysis of the factory data the successful CI Manager will be required to set improvement plans and targets. They will be required to use CI techniques and tools such as; PIPs, team result plans, value stream mapping, line balancing and problem solving to ensure these targets are achieved and regularly improved on. The Continuous Improvement Manager will need to be recognised as the agent for change, developing close working relationships with peer groups and creating an environment where people are able to challenge the status quo.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth knowledge of the food manufacturing industry
- Experience of managing multi-functional business
- Proven track record of delivering change through Continuous Improvement initiatives and techniques
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate experience of working closely and effectively with support functions including engineering, planning and technical
- Lean manufacturing qualifications and experience
In return you will receive a supportive working environment focused on business and personal development.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to succeed in this position please apply now.
REF. VAF893570 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job