Commercial Manager, Scottish Borders
County / State: Scottish Borders
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Abbi Taylor
Start date: Asap
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annum plus Bonus and Company Car
Retail Commercial Manager within chilled food category, working for a well-established business managing top four grocery account.
This is role that will allow you to make a genuine impact within a tight-knit successful commercial team in an established company with ambition for growth and development. This is a fast-paced and dynamic food business, turnover in excess of £50 Million in the Ready To Eat and Ready To Cook in chilled category.
The role is to manage a major Retail relationship within top four grocery retailers and requires high energy levels, fantastic communications skills and ability to demonstrate leadership ability with internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include
- Delivery of P&L and Head office sales negotiation managing the largest retail customer at all levels and cross-functionally
- Support, develop and implement the plan working closely with Category Management and NPD colleagues
- Analyse, report and implement action plans against forecast and performance
The role will be based from their site near the Scottish Borders and will require the ability to work from the office with regular presence in the business as well as travel across the UK to work closely with customers. Ideally candidates will be based somewhere between Edinburgh and Newcastle and Glasgow and have flexibility to travel and stay away when required. (relocation assistance is available for the right candidate)
- At least two years’ experience of managing major retail experience – preferably top four
- Food manufacturing experience – ideally chilled or frozen category
- Category led sales approach
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent
If you have suitable experience in food sales and you live within the right location then please apply today or send me what career information you have and we can discuss further.
REF. AJT893969 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job