Commercial Accountant - North Lincolnshire
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
REF: AJT895648Apply for this position
An opportunity to work closely on commercial projects in a successful food business.
The role of Commercial Accountant is a newly created position in the business you will be working with the wider Finance Team and reporting to the Financial Controller. The role will be responsible for analysing commercial performance, giving insight and data-driven recommendations to help maximise sales and profitable growth. As Commercial Accountant the day to day activities with involve processing, reviewing reports and problem solving as well as business modelling to understand the commercial implications of proposals.
The business is a market leader in providing food and drink solutions to Retail and Foodservice customers across UK and Europe. They have a fantastic reputation in the sector and have built a great team and environment for success.
To be successful in the role as Commercial Account you will:
- Ideally be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with Commercial Finance experience
- Have previous experience of business partnering or strong stakeholder management skills
- Commercially and logically minded
- Will have the ability to analyse and compile insightful financial and commercial recommendations
- Strong analytical skills including Excel and business analytics software (preferably Power BI)
- Strong influencing skills and ability to challenge
- Flexible and adaptable approach – ability to think outside the box and use own initiative
You will be rewarded with a great team culture and genuine opportunity to develop and progress internally within the business – they are great at promoting from within.
Please contact me directly to discuss further or apply with your CV today.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin