Channel Development Director, Foodservice, London
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum plus Bonus and Benefits
South East and London
REF: AJT895011Apply for this position
Lead a cross-functional team within an ethically strong and highly successful food business.
You will already be in a senior leadership role within a fresh or frozen food business.
You will be a channel expert within foodservice across UK & Europe.
You will be resilient, creative, relentless in your drive to “do it right”, ambitious and excited by a fast-paced business looking a strategic change at group level.
This role will suit a Channel Director, General Manager with a commercial slant or a Sales Director that is looking for wider operational responsibilities.
What factors are important in you next move?
- Leadership - The CEO of this business was MD at 26, he has taken the business from £18 Million to £200 Million, he led the team as a fast track 250 business in 2018
- Growth – The foodservice business unit is growing 40% year or year
- Category – healthy, sustainable, ethical and on-trend
- Strategy – integrate and represent the foodservice business as a central point at group level
- The business - a premium supplier of fresh and frozen products to retail and foodservice customers in the UK
The purpose and focus of this role is to operate the foodservice business. Priority is to drive an ambitious growth agenda through critical customer strategies and to lead the improvement in core systems and processes to grow and scale effectively. Additionally, develop and deliver innovative, consumer-led products through great customer partnerships and enduring relationships.
The nature of the role and challenge it represents will require a unique mix of general management exposure against product ranging, buying, selling, customer service, and logistics as well a natural commercial flair.
If you want to know more, contact me or send your CV, so we can talk further....
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. AJT895011
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjobApply for this position