Category Senior Process Manager, Food, Leicestershire
£65,000 - £75,000 GBP per annum plus Bonus scheme & £6K Car Allowance
REF: NAH45904Apply for this position
Opportunity to manage and develop multi-site teams, whilst taking chilled products from recipe stage to finished article on supermarket shelves.
Are you looking to enhance your fresh prepared food experience with a multi-site market-leading manufacturer? Do you want an opportunity to manage and develop teams across multiple sites?
This established food manufacturer develops a range of innovative products across their product category. They now have an opening for a Senior Process Manager to join the team. Day-to-day the role offers the opportunity to manage the delivery of successful products ready for supermarket shelves across two manufacturing sites.
Apply today if you enjoy:-
- Launching successful products
- Developing business through innovation and creativity, initiating new processes, and product improvements
- Scoping projects to support innovation and improvement plans
- Managing trials, budgets, objectives, and customer panels
- Planning and managing critical paths
- Managing and developing a team
Developing strong working relationships across all business functions and the customer is key to being successful in this role. To produce product’s your cross-department communication will need to be tip top as you work closely with colleagues in food safety and technical standards, H&S, Financial, and Commercial.
If you are a whizz at the above and have the following skills then apply today;
- Senior Process Manager role experience in chilled manufacturing
- HND qualification or above in a food science related discipline
- Food Safety level 3
- Experience of managing a team
- MS Excel, Word, PP & Outlook
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
My client offers a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, excellent career progression, 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
It’s Monday – Friday role 8.30 – 5.00 with some flexibility needed for key activity launches and customer visits.
Click apply to send over your CV or get in touch for details.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778Apply for this position