Category Manager, Home based
£50,000 - £60,000 GBP per annum plus Bonus and Benefits
REF: AJT896013Apply for this position
Food / FMCG Category Manager opportunity, home based, Grocery brands, category leadership and senior influence within internal stakeholders.
A home-based Category Manager role working with two of the biggest UK retailers in recognisable and highly respected food brands.
Category Management at its finest, working with household food brands to lead the partnership with Tesco and Sainsbury’s. This business is a global food manufacturer and have an enviable portfolio of products across multiple categories including grocery, chilled and plant-based.
As a senior member of the Category team this role will report to Head of Category and will shape the future business strategy and category growth. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to make robust recommendations and influence decision making purposes using a powerful ability to tell a story. You will also bring sales and commercial acumen to this opportunity and have a clear knowledge of customer P&L and help to build compelling customer presentations.
To be successful in the role you will…..
- Have current FMCG manufacturing Category Management experience
- You must have current or recent customer management of Top 4 Grocery retailers preferably with a Branded FMCG product range
- Have essential experience of using and manipulating market data such as Kantar, Dunnhumby, SIP and IRI
- Be highly numerate, with strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Be degree educated or equivalent is preferred
Finally, this Category Manager position will offer a great springboard into future career development within the group and will suit someone who has a clear vison for the career aspirations.
Please feel free to contact me, Abbi, directly to find out more or apply today with your CV.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778Apply for this position