Category Manager, Home based
£40,000 - £45,000 GBP per annum plus Plus Car Allowance and Bonus
REF: AJT896007Apply for this position
What an opportunity to use your personal passion and beliefs and work with a like-minded business as a UK Category Manager.
You’ll know the power of plant based, meat replacement and vegan products in the market, well this is a leading brand in the grocery aisles.
They have a huge pipeline of innovation in retail and OOH and have made huge investments in a cutting-edge production facility that protects their long-term growth and success. They have created ingenious and inventive marketing campaigns over the last 12 months in the UK, Europe and the US.
And they have expanded their UK commercial team and activities and are now looking to add to it further with this exciting Category Manager role
As Category Manager within this Plant-based food brand you will be responsible for formulating the full Category plans across all the grocery retail customer base. You will use data to recommend, determine and drive decision making and be evangelistic about what you and this business stand for.
- You will have current experience in Category Management
- You will have had exposure to retailers including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrison’s, and Asda
- Alongside retail knowledge you will have had experience in merchandising
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about working with food and drink brands and any affiliation with vegan, veggie, free-from or general passion about the future of our planet and sustainability in the food industry
- This role can be home based with an expectation to be in the office every week, so you must be happy to travel but work remotely with confidence and ambition
If this role meets your requirements and you got what is takes, please apply with your CV details today.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778Apply for this position