Business Development Manager, Norwich
Employer: Booja Booja
Location: East Anglia
County / State: Norfolk
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Abbi Taylor
Start date: Asap
Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
As a Business Development Manager is there anything better to sell than Organic Chocolates and Ice Cream. Innovative role opening up new business.
“You can’t buy love but you can buy Chocolate and Ice Cream and that’s kind of the same thing”
Raspberry Ripple, Caramel Pecan Praline and Hazelnut Chocolate Truffle – all Organic, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Soya Free yet completely delicious. The time is now for everyone to experience the amazing range of chocolates and ice cream and you could growth and distribution of this simple yet delightful and innovative brand.
Using their existing retail relationships and your proven ability to open up new and engaging discussions within Retail, Foodservice and Food to Go you can be part of the exciting growth of Booja Booja.
Based in Norwich a top UK foodie hub, Booja Booja has built a fantastic reputation for delicious, healthy and ethical free from range of products and as a pioneer in the market they need a like-minded Business Development Manager to support their Ethos, Culture and Vision.
- Have a track record of sales within food or premium FMCG products such as health and beauty
- You will have a category based sales approach
- You will experienced and successful in generating new business with creativity, intelligence and a humble approach to building relationships.
- You will have already worked with large retailers and foodservice customers including top four grocery
- Finally Quirky and Passionate will work well for this role and you must have genuine integrity and complete honesty in everything you do
In return you will be part of a warm and nurturing commercial team with close support of innovation and marketing.
This role and business will not suit everyone but if you are excited by what you’ve read and you want to explore this genuinely unique opportunity then apply today or contact me directly to discuss further.
Please note all CV profiles sent directly to Booja Booja via direct applicant or agency will be forwarded to Focus Management Consultants in line with our exclusive commercial agreement.
REF. AJT893977 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job