Account Manager, Lancashire
Location: North West
County / State: Lancashire
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Abbi Taylor
Start date: Asap
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 GBP per annum plus Bonus and Benefits
What’s not to like about an opportunity managing relationships within the fastest growing retail accounts with exposure to both brand & own label.
How often do you here that a company want to go above and beyond in relation to service levels and management of key customer relationships?
Equally how often do you see a role that requires no new business selling but purely managing a small number of existing accounts and developing the relationship?
What’s on offer for you?
- Be part of a supportive and successful commercial team managing prestigious relationships with key account
- A great deal of autonomy to make decisions and own the initiative and work closely with NPD function
- A competitive base salary for an aspiring account manager plus bonus and benefits
This business has just closed the financial year with an impressive 45% growth, they are a lean but successful team, working in a fast-paced UK business that benefit from the backing and support of a forward-thinking and dynamic European business.
Let’s assume you:-
- Have at least 1-2 years in FMCG - Food and Drink or Personal Care products?
- You have managed key relationships within retail sectors and understand the complexities of forecasting, planning, logistics and project management
- Finally and most importantly you will be engaging, intelligent, and ambitious and have a “can do” attitude
This client is ready to grow the commercial team and need the support of an additional Account Manager ASAP so don’t delay in applying directly today.
If your CV need updating or you want to discuss the role in more detail first please feel free to send me what you have or contact me to talk further.
REF.AJT15344 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job