Account Executive - Food Ingredients - Restaurants
£24,000 - £26,000 GBP per annum plus Car, bonus and benefits
South East and London
REF: AJT895811Apply for this position
Restaurants are raring to go again and you could be part of the big hospitality bounce back
For all those people who ask, how can I get into Food sales – well here is a great Account Executive opportunity.
Ok so if I ask the question do you love Food – then of course it’s a yes for most of us but do you REALLY have a personal passion for everything food-related?
- Are you excited by new trends and food innovation scouring the retailers for new and exciting products?
- Do you love nothing more than a meander through food markets tasting exciting artisan products?
- Do you love cooking and sharing your delights with others?
- Are you a chef that loves the sector but not the hours?
- Are you a foodstagrammer?
- Are you passionate about the planet and sustainable eating?
- Are you powered by plant-based?
- Or are you a food snob that spends all their money are exciting new restaurants?
Well, all of the above could be a key ingredient to this fantastic opportunity in sales working for an exceptional food ingredients business in London.
The role will be to manage and develop key relationships with restaurants and independent retailers across the Capital and southern regions. Your role will be to meet the customers, conduct product tastings, expand product ranges, manage pricing, organise promotional events all within existing and new customers.
This is a sales role so requires travel and meet customers face to face and the ability to build customer relationships.
If you feel excited by an opportunity like this please send your CV today or get in touch with me, Abbi to discuss further.
+44 (0)1625 560778
Linkedin @Focus Management Consultants
Apply for this position