Planning Jobs have a critical role to play within Food Manufacturing and Food Processing. This function is key within Food businesses we work with, always looking to strengthen the Teams through new talent and experience.
Reoccurring feedback from both partnering clients and candidates has been that these roles can be simultaneously challenging and rewarding. We have a seen a great push on internal training and support across teams leading to more promotions and greater internal development opportunities.
There has been an increase across all roles from Production Planners, Material Schedulers, Logistics Coordinators, Demand Planners, Planning Managers, through to Head of Planning roles.
Despite the challenges it seems to be an area that is always attracting new candidates whether to entry level roles or experienced professionals making the move into the Food & Drink Sector. We have built and grown our network continuously seeing many professionals progress through positions partnering with us to both join and build teams. Focus is a specialist in recruiting professionals the best talent for planning food jobs.
Some examples of recent roles include:
- Head of Planning for business scaling from one to twelve customers
- Demand Planner for a Food Manufacturer with requiring specific Retailer experience
- Site Production Planner for an international group managing new ERP processes
- Planning and Supply Chain Manager for a snack foods business restructuring due to growth
- Production Planner for a business looking to train someone up to add to their team
Why not get in touch with our team of consultants, to find there contact details click here.