The Food & Drink Sector consider HSE a priority. HSE jobs are certainly key to a safe working environment. We have helped clients across the board bring people in who have transformed H&S into a culture, rather than a function.
Our approach to finding the right person is to wherever possible visit the business to really understand the culture and environment the person will need to embed themselves into.
Following this, we then have the latest technology and data, but critically also the network to speak to the right Health & Safety professionals for the opportunity in question.
We have worked with a range of businesses with some examples outlined below to find the right person, as in H&S recruitment the saying “one size fits all” couldn’t be further from the truth.
- Head of H&S for fastest growing food company in the UK. Multi-site role managing multiple areas of risk as they scaled at pace
- SHE Manager for the largest food facility of its sort in the UK. Multiple behavioural H&S considerations alongside high-risk processing
- H&SE Manager for niche but leading supplier in its category, high standards at small scale
- Central/Group SHE Manager to focus on Group compliance and rolling out best practise
- H&SE Manager to focus on scoping out environment initiatives that would see the business be the first in Europe to adopt such processes
The future of Health, Safety and Environment needs to be a whole business ethos and we find the best talent to embed this into the business culture through a myriad of techniques, with not a textbook in sight. For more information on the type of HSE jobs we have right now contact us today.
Focus specialise in getting the best Health, Safety and Environment food jobs for the candidates we support in their job search. We also support our clients, who operate in a multitude of sectors, with their HSE strategy.